The EuroMillions Lottery (EURO Lotto)
EuroMillions is the biggest tax-free Euro lottery and make one Massive Euro Lotto Jackpot!, launched by Camelot in the United Kingdom, the Française des Jeux in France and the Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain on Saturday February 7, 2004 and played in 9 European countries (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland). Euro Millions draws are held every Tuesday and Friday night at in Paris. Any person 18 or over may take part. The age may differ in some countries, such as 16 in the UK. The game is currently available to players in Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, along with syndicated entrants playing via web pages such as this one.
The minimum Euromillions Jackpot is €15 million EUR. If the jackpot is not won during a specific draw, the prize pool is 'carried over' to the following draw. The record for a single winner is £161 Million EUR, and the highest jackpot ever was also £161 Million GBP (€185 Million EUR).
These massive jackpots have made EuroMillions Lottery one of the most popular lotteries in the world.
... every Tuesday and Friday
Benefits of online playing The Euro Millions Lottery:
- 100% BONUS ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSITE, from £10 up to £300 GBP.
- only £ 1.60 per play !! - with 100% BONUS and lotto points.
- Anniversary bonus of 100% bonus on your next deposit.
- By using the bonus you get up to 50% discount for lotto tickets.
- Free Birthday voucher for YOU.
- You get up to 65% discount for lotto tickets, play over bundle.
- Play Euromillions from any country in the world.
- Opportunity to play the MINI LOTTO with € 1 million Jackpot at a price from 0.25 GBP per ticket.
- Customer Call Centre & Live Help.
- Customer Profiling and customer relationship management systems in place.
- Opt-in SMS reminders sent out to players for draws.
- Opt-in reminder mailers sent out to players for draws.
- Play all draws for a Euro Millions lottery over a week or a month with 1 click.
- Euromillions Draw results sent to you by email.
- Winnings are paid out by Cheque (or if you prefer via MoneyBookers or NETELLER).
- NO MORE standing in long queues to buy tickets or collect winnings.
- NO MORE trudging to the lottery ticket shop.
- NO MORE losing tickets.
- NO MORE forget to purchase a loto ticket.
Superdraws are special events when the Euro Millions Jackpot is set to €100 million (or €130 million at times), regardless of the expected Jackpot.
The most recent Superdraw (at the time of writing) was 1 October 2010, the seventh anniversary for the €100 million EuroMillions loto Superdraw. Prior to that there were Superdraws on:
- 5 February 2010 (€100 million)
- 18 September 2009 (€100 million)
- 6 March 2009 (€100 million)
- 26 September 2008 (€130 million)
- 8 February 2008(€130 million)
- 28 September 2007(€130 million)
- 9 February 2007(€100 million)
Under the new rules (as of 7 November 2009), if no one wins the Superdraw jackpot it is now rolled over to the next week. As happened with the 1 October 2010 which rolled over to 8 October 2010 when the €129 million prize was split by one winner.